Compendium (return)


Here, you will find – exclusively – my humble compendium of letters. These are the correspondence I have maintained with my family. I submit them to your review for reasons I do not understand.

Forgive such musings as here follow. They are merely awkward attempts to understand a reality which eludes language. And, now they are yours.

9.01.2013

Caedmon Comma

My son, 

We talk about some strange things, don't we?

I like science and math more than other things, Daddy. 
Yeah, I know, buddy. You are really good at those things. 
I like to learn about machines. B I G machines. 
Oh, yeah?
Yeah. Why do things die? Am I going to die?
Well, what do you think? Why do things die?
I don't know. 
I don't know either.
Where do people go when they die?
Where do you think they go?
I don't know. Can we get some ice cream? 
Well, we probably should.  

 Caedmon, you're so awesome. You know just how to astound and make your Dad proud.



Dad.


numbers