Compendium (return)


Here, you will find – exclusively – my humble compendium of letters. These are the correspondence I have maintained with my family. I submit them to your review for reasons I do not understand.

Forgive such musings as here follow. They are merely awkward attempts to understand a reality which eludes language. And, now they are yours.

12.02.2015

Keelie Comma

For over a decade, we have shared a life - a life that I cherish. I love our marriage, our children and our home. Most especially, I delight in your presence.

Sometimes I look around this crazed, spinning world and wonder how a child can hope to survive. Yet, when I look at the children borne to our care, I hope they thrive. Survive vs. Thrive? Such a divergence is not a divergence of my perspective. Rather, it is an honest evaluation of the mother of our children. I know she is exceptional. Our children will one day look back with wonder at their beloved mother and rightly so. They will know how exceptional you are and how lucky they were.

Such a woman you are, inspiring generations!
 

Even so...


numbers